Apple has released some new software updates. To get them, go under the Apple icon, and select Software Update, and see what your computer needs to have updated. Any questions, or not sure what to do, contact your MacMyDay service tech.
iPhoto update 9.4.3
▪ Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash
▪ Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu
▪ RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable
▪ Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream
▪ Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook
▪ Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation
▪ Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads
▪ Includes stability improvements
Safari Update 6.0.4
Safari 6.0.4 and 5.1.9 allow you to enable the Java web plug-in on a website-by-website basis, with four settings to choose from.
Java OS X 2013-003 1.0
This release updates the Apple-provided system Java SE 6 to version 1.6.0_45 and is for OS X versions 10.7 or later.
This update uninstalls the Apple-provided Java applet plug-in from all web browsers. To use applets on a web page, click on the region labeled “Missing plug-in” to go download the latest version of the Java applet plug-in from Oracle.
This update also removes the Java Preferences application, which is no longer required to configure applet settings